2014 Arctic Cat 550 LTD EPS
Stock Image: Advantage Timber Camo
McAdoo MotoSports - Indiana
550 LTD EPS
- 550 H1 4-Stroke Engine w/EFI: Pulling, accelerating and climbing. That’s what our engines are good at. And this one is no exception. The potent 550 H1 engine is a 545cc, SOHC, liquid-cooled single sporting electronic fuel injection.
- Ride-In Suspension: To achieve better cornering we lowered the center of gravity. That’s the thinking behind our Ride-In suspension. To accomplish this we lowered the profile and seat design without sacrificing ground clearance and suspension travel. Double A-arms prevent deflections during cornering, resulting in ultra-responsive steering.
- Digital/Analog Gauge: The digital/analog gauge is extremely forthcoming when you want information. It features 14 critical operation indicators including clock/hour meter, fuel level, mode button, set/reset button, odometer/trip, gear position, speedometer/tachometer, needle display, differential lock, high beam, battery condition, temperature and oil pressure.
- Duro 3 Star Kaden Tires & Aluminum Wheels: The Duro 3 Star Kaden tires boast a 3-ply rating. This is a smooth riding tire. The tread pattern provides excellent grip in all types of terrain. Camo models come standard with powder-coated steel wheels.
- On-The-Fly 2WD/4WD w/Diff Lock: You're in control. When the going gets aggressive, flip a switch and you're in 4WD. For maximum traction, lock the front differential.
- Rear 2-Inch Receiver: You’ll be using your ATV every chance you get. So we outfitted it with a stout 2-inch rear receiver, just like the one on your pickup. Gone are the days of multiple hitches. Hook up to your boat trailer, utility trailer, your SPEEDPoint™ attachments. And start racking up the accomplishments.
- Front & Rear SpeedRacks: Our racks are steel, not plastic. They’re strong. They’re durable. What’s more, built-in entry points make it super easy to add attachments. Racks are rated for 100 lbs. carrying capacity on the front, and 200 lbs. on the rear.
- Electronic Power Steering: Arctic Cat® gives you a true variable assist system by measuring not only vehicle speed but also steering torque at both the handlebar and the wheels. The electronic control unit measures input forces, resistance and speed, alerting the motor to deliver turning forces at predetermined levels.
- Automotive-Style Paint: High quality automotive-style paint looks as good as it holds up.
- Heavy-Duty Front & Rear Bumpers: These heavy-duty steel front and rear bumpers have dual-tube construction that helps protect your chassis from light impact. They also protect your grill and lights from brush and debris.
- 3000-lb. Winch: It’s an Arctic Cat® original. The 3000-lb. winch has the strength and durability to match its pulling power. With 50 ft. of cable length, it’s here to pull you, or someone in need, out of a tight spot.
- Park: A noteworthy feature on this model: Once in park there’s no need to engage the hand brake. But we recommend you do anyway, especially when parking on steeper grades.
- Engine Type: SOHC, 4-stroke, 4-valve w/EFI
- Engine Displacement: 545 cc
- Cooling System: Liquid with Fan
- Bore x Stroke: 92x82 mm
- Alternator Capacity: 28 amps
- Speedometer: Analog
- Odometer: Digital
- Fuel Capacity: 5.7 gal. (21.6 L)
- Transmission: Automatic CVT with EBS, Hi/Lo Range, Reverse & Park
- Drive System: 2/4 WD + Electric Front Differential Lock
- Front Brakes: Hydraulic Disc
- Rear Brakes: Hydraulic Disc
- Front Suspension: Double A-Arm
- Rear Suspension: Double A-Arm
- Front Travel: 10 in. (25.4 cm)
- Rear Travel: 10 in. (25.4 cm)
- Front Tires: 25x8-12
- Rear Tires: 25x10-12
- Overall Length: 86.5 in. (219.7 cm)
- Overall Width: 47.5 in. (120.7 cm)
- Overall Height: 48 in. (121.9 cm)
- Wheelbase: 50 in. (127 cm)
- Ground Clearance: 11 in. (27.9 cm)
- Dry Weight: 701 lb. (318 kg)
- Front Rack Capacity: 100 lb. (45.4 kg)
- Rear Rack/Box Storage Capacity: 200 lb. (90.7 kg)
- Towing Capacity: 1050 lb. (476.3 kg)
- Power Steering
- Sway Bar
- Heavy-Duty Front & Rear Bumpers
- Rear 2-Inch Receiver
- Front & Rear SpeedRacks
- 3000-lb. Winch
- Duro 3 Star Kaden Tires
- Engine Type
- SOHC, 4-stroke, 4-valve
- 545 cc
- Bore x Stroke
- 92 x 82 mm
- Engine Cooling
- Liquid with Fan
- Fuel System
- 28 amps
- Front Suspension
- Double A-Arm
- Front Travel
- 10 in. (25.4 cm)
- Front Brake Type
- Hydraulic Disc
- Front Tires
- Rear Travel
- 10 in. (25.4 cm)
- Rear Suspension
- Double A-Arm
- Rear Brake Type
- Hydraulic Disc
- Rear Tires
- Dry Weight
- 701 lb. (318 kg)
- Front Rack Capacity
- 100 lb. (45.4 kg)
- Rear Rack Capacity
- 200 lb. (90.7 kg)
- Towing Capacity
- 1050 lb. (476.3 kg)
- Fuel Capacity
- 5.7 gal. (21.6 L)
- Ground Clearance
- 11 in. (27.9 cm)
- Machine Dimensions (LxWxH)
- 86.5 in. (219.7 cm) x 47.5 in. (120.7 cm) x 48 in. (121.9 cm)
- 50 in. (127 cm)
- Drive Train
- 2/4 WD + Electric Front Differential Lock
- Automatic CVT with EBS, Hi/Lo Range, Reverse & Park
- Standard: Analog
- Standard: Digital
- Advantage Timber Camo